Wake County Real Estate Investment Property Landlord Lawyer
- business start-up issues including acquisitions and incorporation;
- managing summary ejectment proceedings;
- insurance coverage issues from property damage;
- handling construction and lien disputes with contractors regarding repairs,
- property management employee issues;
- tenant personal injury suits, and other
If you are a company or individual with income residential properties or are beginning the process of starting a property management career with investment properties, contact the residential landlord attorneys of Maginnis Law at 919.526.0450 or submit a new case inquiry here.