Raleigh Pedestrian Liability Personal Injury Attorney

When a car or truck strikes a pedestrian crossing a crosswalk, road, street, or highway, the consequences can be tragic. Even if the victim survives, his or her injuries are often permanent and disabling. In such situations, it becomes critically important to contact a North Carolina personal injury attorney, because while injuries are frequently worse in a pedestrian accident, establishing the liability of the automobile driver can often times prove more difficult than in the average two car collision.

The attorneys of Maginnis Law, PLLC understand North Carolina pedestrian personal injury law and how to negotiate with insurance companies who try to use North Carolina’s harsh contributory negligence rule to reject a valid pedestrian injury cases. (To read more about North Carolina pedestrian personal injury claims and contributory negligence, read our blog entry “Recovering Personal Injury Damages in North Carolina for Pedestrians Hit by Cars.” If we are unable to negotiate a fair recovery, our attorneys will litigate and try your case to ensure your opportunity for appropriate compensation.

Free Consultation/Contingency Fee:

The attorneys of Maginnis Law, PLLC offer free consultations for all pedestrian personal injury cases from Cary, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Apex, Clayton, Morrisville, Wake Forest, and the surrounding Triangle area. It accepts such cases on a contingency basis so that you pay no attorneys’ fees unless you recover for your personal injuries.

Contact Us:
If you or a family member has been injured while walking across a crosswalk, road, street, or highway in Alamance County, Durham County, Orange County, or Wake County, contact a pedestrian personal injury lawyer of Maginnis Law, PLLC at 919.480.8526, or submit a new case inquiry by visiting our contact page .

Be Sociable, Share!

Request a Free Initial Consultation

I would be happy to discuss your issue with you, initially there will not be a charge.

continue reading»

Contact Me

I would love to hear from you. Call me at (919) 526-0450, or click here for a form»